Today was really fun! I woke up at about 11:00 German time! I think if I had any jet lag (which, because of my absolute non issue with time I doubt) it is totally gone. Today I didn't have an AYUSA meeting or school so I spent the whole day with my host family. I had strawberries and milk with vanilla sauce for breakfast! It was really yummy! German people LOVE strawberries! There are little shops Then Justine and I decided to go to Madame Tussauds wax museum here in Berlin. We took the S-Bahn to Alexanderplatz! From there we took a bus to the museum! We spent probably an hour and a half there! It was fun to compare the Tussauds in Berlin to the one in New York. They were really different. The one in New York had music that was a lot louder.
Another interesting thing about Germany is that everyone here speaks softly and quickly. In the US I'm used to people constantly shouting and talking loudly. In Berlin everyone speaks quietly and laughs quietly and does almost everything... quietly. I like it a lot. It's peaceful!
So, after Madame Tussauds we went to a mall and to a little coffee shop! I had a white coffee hot chocolate. it was delicious! Then we came home and had a German dinner of Knodel and Rotkohl. It was really tasty! After that we looked at the pictures from Madame Tussauds and I went to my room to watch movies and talk with mar buddies.
Over-all it was a really nice, really relaxing day in Berlin. The luggage still has not arrived. UGH! But it's all right! Tomorrow to Potsdam!
The weat
No comments:
Post a Comment