I'm extraordinarily exhausted right now so I will probably make some considerable typing errors and I will definitely not be writing very much.
School.
After school a girl invited me to go see a movie with her! So Isha (spelling :? She's from Turkey), Julia, Julia's little sister and I all went to the movies in Potsdamer Platz. It was really fun! We spent all day there eating ice cream, going down slides which must have been 50 feet tall and talking in German. It was a lot of fun.
Potsdamer Platz is really beautiful. We spent a considerable amount of time at the Sony Center which is really fun!
This picture is for an American movie showing at Potsdamer Platz theaters. The one I saw today was an American movie but with German instead of English. It was definitely not my favorite movie.
After that we walked around and I saw the movie poster in the photo above. I'm really excited for the movie so I took a picture. I'm in the photo, too, which I thought was nifty and was why I put it up...
So, that's all I can write for tonight. Tomorrow to the Ostsee!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment