Today I went to school! Next week my teacher is going on vacation so after tomorrow I won't see him again! that's all right - I got a picture! Yay!
So, after school I decided to go to the Berlin Zoo/Aquarium. I only went to the aquarium part because it was SO stormy today and the Zoo is outside!
The aquarium was really beautiful! It was packed with children and adults - all sorts of people. It was a lot of fun, though. I'm really very happy that I decided to go!
Here is a picture I took of some jellyfish! Uwah! I can't believe I'm up late AGAIN!! Tomorrow is the trip to Dresden, too! Yeesh! I bought some fun stuff at the Berlin Zoo! I'm verrrrry happy!
It was such a cool aquarium! I've never been to the one in Salt Lake but I was really impressed by the one here in Berlin! There were sharks that were HUGE and really gigantic fish as well! They were all so interesting!
This is a fish! Well - that's rather obvious... but it was a very photogenic fish, I thought. I rather liked the photo so I thought that I would share.
After I went to the zoo/aquarium I went walking around Zoologischer Garten (the area where the zoo is) and found this nifty little mall where I bought some lunch and candy!
At the store where I bought the candy there was this delightful lady (the store clerk) and as I left she gave me this candy as a go-well gift or something of the sort. It was lemon and verrrry tart! It also tasted a wee bit... um... sharp, let's say. It was tasty, though, and I was happy to have it!
I then took the train back home - very grateful for my umbrella! - and spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and doing homework. I also spent a lot of time preparing for my trip this weekend!
Here I am at the Aquarium. I apologize that the picture quality isn't that great (as in it's almost impossible to see my face) but I figure that's okay. I was there.
I won't be able to blog or talk to anyone for the rest of the weekend - sorry! I'm going to Dresden and Prague! I will definitely take multitudes of photographs and when I return there will be a post worthy of the three days I will be missing! I hope everything is going well in SLC! (and wherever anyone else reading this may be)
No comments:
Post a Comment