Date and Time in Berlin!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Day 1 - 2
Today has been painfully long. Starting at 5:00 the morning of the 28th (Utah Time) until about 4:00 today, Berlin time. But I'm here! I met with the other AYUSA students in the Dulles airport and we all traveled together for the rest of the trip. On the flight to Frankfurt I sat next to a really interesting woman. She had a cough which can only be described as thick and resounding and her magical cure for it was diet coke and toblerone chocolate. I know, great cure. She successfully coughed on me for the entire trip. That's all right. I feel just fine. Rather tired. Another jolly thing was that my suitcase was left in DC. I won't get it until tomorrow. That's all right, though, because the German airline gave me a pack with all sorts of German goodies in it. My host family is amazing! I am so happy to be here! And SO tired! It's only 6:23 or so but I am READY for bed. Well... mostly! I hope everything is going well in SLC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm so glad you're having a great time!! don't forget to take a billion and a half pictures!! :D luv ya friend. :)
ReplyDelete-- Olivia